MY HOBBIES...
Hai, my name Arief Sugih Wirawarga Kusumah. I was born in Cianjur 21 years ago on 29th October 1997. But you can call me Arief, Kumis or whatever you want. I was graduated from Cilaku Senior Highschool in 2016. And now I'm college student at Suryakancana University. I have many hobbies in my life, first I like listening to music, playing in the band and sometimes I like playing football with my friends. But I'm very interested in to join show in the band with my friends.
In my band we have Hasbi as a drummer, Adam as vocalist, Reza as guitarist and I as bassist. First time I'm join to this band is invitation from my friends because they no have a bassist player in this band. We just have two guitars for practice before we performed at "Bulan Bahasa" event and sing along together at school when we have a rest time.
Finally we performed at "Bulan Bahasa" event at my school I feel so nervous when I first time performed with my band on the stage. And finally we won the 1st place in the band competition at school. At the same time when we performed at this event we played a song from Pee Wee Gaskins. After the show we practice together at the band studio.
Finally we performed at "Bulan Bahasa" event at my school I feel so nervous when I first time performed with my band on the stage. And finally we won the 1st place in the band competition at school. At the same time when we performed at this event we played a song from Pee Wee Gaskins. After the show we practice together at the band studio.
Komen ah
BalasHapus